Credit Suisse Assumes Oracle (ORCL) at Outperform
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew assumes coverage on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $77.00.
Shares of Oracle closed at $67.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $87 at Morgan Stanley After NDR
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Fisker (FSR) at Buy
- Kaltura Selects Oracle as a Strategic Cloud Infrastructure Provider and the Companies Extend their OEM Partnership in Push to Expand Video Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!