Cowen Starts TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) at Market Perform
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Cowen analyst Jeffrey Osborne initiates coverage on TuSimple Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TSP) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of TuSimple Holdings Inc. closed at $37.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- National Bank Financial Resumes Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Annexon Biosciences (ANNX) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!