Compass Point Starts Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN) at Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Compass Point initiates coverage on Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (NASDAQ: LOAN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $7.25.
Shares of Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc closed at $5.20 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Starts PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS) at Buy
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts CareCloud (MTBC) at Overweight
- Truist Securities Starts Gulfport Energy (GPOR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!