Compass Point Starts Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) at Neutral
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Compass Point analyst Rommel Dionsio initiates coverage on Canopy Growth Corp (NYSE: CGC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $43.00.
Shares of Canopy Growth Corp closed at $42.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BWS Financial Starts Immersion (IMMR) at Buy bullish on Eric Singer as CEO
- Cowen Starts BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) at Outperform
- BMO Capital Starts STAG Industrial (STAG) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!