Citi Starts Xponential Fitness Inc (XPOF) at Buy
- Wall St gains as economic data allays growth concerns
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Citi initiates coverage on Xponential Fitness Inc (NYSE: XPOF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.50.
Shares of Xponential Fitness Inc closed at $11.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Rigetti Computing Inc. (RGTI) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Starts Assicurazioni Generali SpA (G:IM) (ARZGY) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Agile Group Holdings (3383:HK) (AGPYF) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!