Citi Starts Generac Holdings (GNRC) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Citi analyst J.B. Lowe initiates coverage on Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $475.00.
Shares of Generac Holdings closed at $392.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Generac Holdings (GNRC) Recalls Portable Generators Due to Finger Amputation and Crushing Hazards
- Generac Reports Record Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) PT Raised to $500 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!