Citi Starts Coupang Inc (CPNG) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Citi analyst John Yu initiates coverage on Coupang Inc (NYSE: CPNG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Coupang Inc closed at $45.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) at Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Invitae Corporation (NVTA) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts SoFi Technologies (SOFI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!