Citi Starts Apartment Income REIT Corp (AIRC) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Citi analyst Nicholas Joseph initiates coverage on Apartment Income REIT Corp (NYSE: AIRC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Apartment Income REIT Corp closed at $38.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Raymond James Starts Lion Electric (LEV) at Market Perform
- SoFi Technologies (SOFI) Gets Another 'Buy' Rating Following SPAC Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!