Cantor Fitzgerald Starts View Inc (VIEW) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Joshua Cohen initiates coverage on View Inc (NASDAQ: VIEW) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $16.00.
Shares of View Inc closed at $8.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Rush Street Interactive (RSI) at Buy, Internally Developed Tech Provides a Competitive Advantage
- R.F. Lafferty Starts ChargePoint Holding Inc. (SBE) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) at Buy