Canaccord Genuity Starts TTEC Holdings Inc. (TTEC) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Canaccord Genuity initiates coverage on TTEC Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $71.00.
Shares of TTEC Holdings Inc. closed at $56.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
- BTIG Starts uniQure BV (QURE) at Buy
- RBC Capital Starts ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) at Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!