Canaccord Genuity Starts TCP International (TCPI) at Buy
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on TCP International (NYSE: TCPI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of TCP International closed at $10.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Assumes Coverage on Pinterest Inc (PINS), Downgrades to Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Assumes Viant Technology Inc (DSP) at Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Assumes Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!