Canaccord Genuity Assumes The Alkaline Water Co. (WTER) at Spec. Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Canaccord Genuity analyst Luke Hannan assumes coverage on The Alkaline Water Co. (NASDAQ: WTER) with a Spec. Buy rating and a price target of $3.25.
Shares of The Alkaline Water Co. closed at $1.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkaline88® Boosts East Coast Capacity to Meet Surging Sales Demand
- National Bank Financial Starts Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV:CN) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts ABIOMED (ABMD) at Buy, 'Size Matters'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!