Canaccord Genuity Assumes Corcept Therapeutics (CORT) at Buy
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Canaccord Genuity analyst Edward Nash assumes coverage on Corcept Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CORT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Corcept Therapeutics closed at $23.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Resumes Clene, Inc. (CLNN) at Buy, PT $10
- Maxim Group Starts Interlink Electronics (LINK) at Buy
- BMO Capital Starts Rexford Industrial Realty (REXR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!