CMB International Securities Starts GDS Holdings (GDS) at Buy
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
CMB International Securities initiates coverage on GDS Holdings (NASDAQ: GDS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $127.00.
Shares of GDS Holdings closed at $103.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts BiomX (PHGE) at Buy
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Gold Royalty Corp. (GROY) at Buy
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts DexCom (DXCM) at Overweight