CL King Starts Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
CL King analyst Todd Brooks initiates coverage on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers closed at $24.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Starts WiseTech Global Ltd (WTC:AU) at Buy (1)
- Janney Starts Valley National Bancorp (VLY) at Buy
- Barclays Starts First Solar (FSLR) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!