CICC Starts LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) at Outperform
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
CICC initiates coverage on LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (NASDAQ: LX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.80.
Shares of LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) closed at $8.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LexinFintech (LX) Signs Partnership with Huawei to Further Tap the Chinese Consumer Market
- LexinFintech Signs Partnership with Huawei to Further Tap the Chinese Consumer Market
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts TechTarget, Inc. (TTGT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!