CICC Starts LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) at Outperform
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq leads Wall St lower at open
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
CICC initiates coverage on LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (NASDAQ: LX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.80.
Shares of LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) closed at $8.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Upgrades LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) to Underperform (4)
- LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) PT Lowered to $2.31 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!