CICC Starts 360 Finance (QFIN) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
CICC initiates coverage on 360 Finance (NASDAQ: QFIN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $36.20.
Shares of 360 Finance closed at $24.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts Momentus (MNTS) at Underperform
- Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,680 at JPMorgan
- Kotak Upgrades Muthoot Finance Ltd (MUTH:IN) to Add (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!