BofA Securities Starts Vontier (VNT) at Buy
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
BofA Securities initiates coverage on Vontier (NYSE: VNT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Vontier closed at $32.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Starts Gatos Silver (GATO) at Outperformer
- KeyBanc Starts Denbury Inc. (DEN) at Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Starts Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) at Buy