BofA Securities Starts Root, Inc. (ROOT) at Underperform
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
BofA Securities initiates coverage on Root, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROOT) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $9.00.
Shares of Root, Inc. closed at $12.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- HSBC Starts Membership Collective Group Inc (MCG) at Buy
- Root (ROOT) announces Daniel Rosenthal will take on the role of Chief Revenue and Operating Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!