BofA Securities Starts NortonLifelock (NLOK) at Underperform
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
BofA Securities initiates coverage on NortonLifelock (NASDAQ: NLOK) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of NortonLifelock closed at $22.20 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Jefferies Starts Aiful Corp (8515:JP) at Buy
- Macquarie Starts JD Logistics Inc (2618:HK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!