BofA Securities Starts Molecular Templates (MTEM) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
BofA Securities initiates coverage on Molecular Templates (NASDAQ: MTEM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Molecular Templates closed at $7.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) at Equalweight
- Oppenheimer Starts Chemomab Therapeutics (CMMB) at Outperform
- Guggenheim Starts Freeline (FRLN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!