BofA Securities Starts Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (KRTX) at Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
BofA Securities initiates coverage on Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: KRTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $150.00.
Shares of Karuna Therapeutics Inc. closed at $116.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Jet2 plc (JET2:LN) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) at Buy
- Citi Starts Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (ULE:LN) (UEHPY) at Buy