BofA Securities Starts Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) at Neutral
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
BofA Securities initiates coverage on Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: INO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals closed at $10.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inovio Pharma (INO) COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, INO-4800, Provides Broad Cross-reactive Immune Responses In Humans Against Variants of Concern
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Spire (SR) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Starts Fix Price Group Ltd (FIXP:LI) at Equalweight