BofA Securities Starts HEXO Corp. (HEXO) at Underperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
BofA Securities initiates coverage on HEXO Corp. (NYSE: HEXO) with a Underperform rating.
Shares of HEXO Corp. closed at $0.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Starts Sinopec Engineering Group (2386:HK) at Overweight
- UBS Starts Huazhu Group (HTHT) at Buy
- Berenberg Assumes Qualys (QLYS) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!