BofA Securities Resumes Williams Scotsman (WSC) at Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities resumes coverage on Williams Scotsman (NASDAQ: WSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Williams Scotsman closed at $13.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Underperform as Valuation No Longer Supported by Fundamentals
- WillScot Corporation (WSC) Director Bartlett Buys 25K Shares
- Barclays Starts Catena AB (CATE:SS) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!