Bernstein Starts Coupang Inc (CPNG) at Underperform
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Bernstein analyst Bokyung Suh initiates coverage on Coupang Inc (NYSE: CPNG) with a Underperform rating.
Shares of Coupang Inc closed at $17.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BWS Financial Starts Immersion (IMMR) at Buy bullish on Eric Singer as CEO
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Outlook Therapeutics Incs. (OTLK) at Overweight
- Jefferies Starts Banca Generali SpA (BGN:IM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!