Bernstein Reinstates Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) at Market Perform
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Bernstein reinstates coverage on Bloom Energy Corp. (NYSE: BE) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Bloom Energy Corp. closed at $38.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) at Buy
- Piper Sandler Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside