Berenberg Starts Zuora Inc. (ZUO) at Buy
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Berenberg analyst Andrew DeGasperi initiates coverage on Zuora Inc. (NYSE: ZUO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Zuora Inc. closed at $15.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts AMD (AMD) at Outperform
- Citi Assumes 111, Inc. (YI) at Buy, 'Strong Growth Continues'
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!