Berenberg Starts Stericycle (SRCL) at Buy
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Berenberg initiates coverage on Stericycle (NASDAQ: SRCL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $76.00.
Shares of Stericycle closed at $65.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Redburn Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) at Sell
- UPDATE: Raymond James Resumes VMware (VMW) at Outperform
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts Empower Ltd. (Holley) (EMPW) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!