Berenberg Starts Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) at Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Berenberg analyst Anita Dushyanth initiates coverage on Ocular Therapeutix (NASDAQ: OCUL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Ocular Therapeutix closed at $21.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Assumes FedEx (FDX) at Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Starts Iridium Communications (IRDM) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!