Berenberg Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Berenberg initiates coverage on N-Able Inc. (NYSE: NABL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of N-Able Inc. closed at $12.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Sema4 Holdings Corp (SMFR) at Buy
- KeyBanc Starts Royal Gold (RGLD) at Sector Weight
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Community Health (CYH) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!