Barrington Research Starts Tetra Tech (TTEK) at Outperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Barrington Research initiates coverage on Tetra Tech (NASDAQ: TTEK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Tetra Tech closed at $149.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tetra Tech (TTEK) Wins $72.5 Million Contract to Mobilize Financing for Climate-Resilient Water and Sanitation Services
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Candel Therapeutics Inc. (CADL) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN:LN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!