Barrington Research Starts CSW Industrials (CSWI) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Barrington Research initiates coverage on CSW Industrials (NASDAQ: CSWI) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of CSW Industrials closed at $124.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Starts Bill.com Holdings Inc. (BILL) at Buy
- Citi Starts The Erawan Group (ERW:TB) at Buy
- Wedbush Assumes Electronic Arts (EA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!