Barclays Starts T. Rowe Price (TROW) at Underweight
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Barclays initiates coverage on T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) with a Underweight rating and a price target of $79.00.
Shares of T. Rowe Price closed at $82.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Janney Starts Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Cathay Media And Education Group Inc (1981:HK) at Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Hope Education Group Co Ltd. (1765:HK) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!