Barclays Starts Outset Medical Inc. (OM) at Overweight
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Barclays initiates coverage on Outset Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: OM) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $65.00.
Shares of Outset Medical Inc. closed at $42.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Delivery Hero SE (DHER:GR) (DLVHF) at Buy
- MKM Partners Starts Victoria's Secret (VSCO) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts FREYR Battery SA (FREY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!