Barclays Starts National Energy Services Reunited (NESR) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Barclays initiates coverage on National Energy Services Reunited (NASDAQ: NESR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of National Energy Services Reunited closed at $8.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Starts GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) at Buy (1)
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Robinhood Markets (HOOD) at Overweight
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reinstates OceanFirst Financial (OCFC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!