Baird Starts Tufin Software Technologies Inc. (TUFN) at Neutral
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Baird initiates coverage on Tufin Software Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TUFN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Tufin Software Technologies Inc. closed at $8.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tufin to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on August 11
- DA Davidson Starts Intellicheck Inc. (IDN) at Buy
- Cowen Starts EVINE Live Inc. (EVLV) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!