BTIG Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Buy
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
BTIG analyst Matt VanVilet initiates coverage on Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $260.00.
Shares of Twilio closed at $201.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Starts DWF Group Plc. (DWF:LN) at Buy
- Bernstein Resumes CIGNA (CI) at Market Perform
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Rigetti Computing Inc. (RGTI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!