BTIG Starts TPG RE Finance Trust (TRTX) at Buy
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
BTIG initiates coverage on TPG RE Finance Trust (NYSE: TRTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.50.
Shares of TPG RE Finance Trust closed at $10.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (DRNA) at Buy
- R.F. Lafferty Starts ChargePoint Holding Inc. (SBE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Iovanace Biotherapeutics (IOVA) at Buy