BMO Capital Starts Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (AY) at Market Perform
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
BMO Capital analyst James Thalacker initiates coverage on Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (NASDAQ: AY) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure closed at $34.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
- BofA Securities Reinstates Unity Software (U) at Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Tattooed Chef Inc. (TTCF) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!