BMO Capital Assumes Regency Centers (REG) at Market Perform
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
BMO Capital analyst John Kim assumes coverage on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $43.00.
Shares of Regency Centers closed at $41.17 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Assumes Sprinklr Inc (CXM) at Buy
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Sportradar Group AG (SRAD) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts SoFi Technologies (SOFI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!