B.Riley Resumes WideOpenWest (WOW) at Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
B.Riley resumes coverage on WideOpenWest (NYSE: WOW) with a Buy rating.
Shares of WideOpenWest closed at $15.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts CTP NV (CTPNV:NA) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Humanigen (HGEN) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts CME Group (CME) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!