B. Riley Starts SuperCom (SPCB) at Buy
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
B. Riley initiated coverage on SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.75.
Shares of SuperCom closed at $9.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Resumes IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Starts StorageVault Canada (SVI:CN) (SVAUF) at Outperform
- Berenberg Starts Vinci SA (DG:FP) (VCISY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!