Autonomous Research Starts Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) at Underperform
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Autonomous Research initiates coverage on Upstart Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: UPST) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Upstart Holdings Inc closed at $32.19 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upstart Holdings (UPST) 30-day option implied volatility at 114
- HSBC Starts Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (NAS:NO) (NWARF) at Buy
- BofA Securities Reinstates Unity Software (U) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!