Atlantic Equities Starts NVIDIA (NVDA) at Overweight
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Atlantic Equities analyst Ianjit Bhatti initiates coverage on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) with a Overweight rating.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $157.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Sees 4 Reasons NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Reaction Could Be Negative After Earnings
- Craig-Hallum Starts Hut 8 Mining Corp. (HUT) at Buy
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) PT Lowered to $31, Stifel Sees Shares in the Penalty Box
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!