Alliance Global Partners Starts Genprex (GNPX) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Global Partners analyst James Molloy initiates coverage on Genprex (NASDAQ: GNPX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Shares of Genprex closed at $1.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dawson James Starts Genprex (GNPX) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts Tyra Biosciences (TYRA) at Outperform, 'Next-Generation Targeted Therapies in a Tidy Package'
- Oppenheimer Starts Day One Biopharmaceuticals (DAWN) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!