Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) Adds to Gains After-Hours
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE) adds to intra-day move higher. Shares are up 9.5% after-hours after gaining 21.5% intra-day Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Virgin Galactic (SPCE) at Market Perform
- Dell Technologies (DELL) said to explore sale of Boomi cloud business - Bloomberg
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Trades at High, Up 3.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!