Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) Adds to Gains After-Hours
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE) adds to intra-day move higher. Shares are up 9.5% after-hours after gaining 21.5% intra-day Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathie Wood's ARK Sells Nearly 600K Shares of Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE), Buys more Coinbase (COIN)
- 6 Negative Headlines Overnight in China Haunt Tesla (TSLA) - GLJ Research
- Cathie Wood's ARK Scoops Up Another 1.15M Shares of Palantir (PLTR), Dumps 600K+ Shares of Twitter (TWTR)