Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) Climbs 140% After Shares Resume Trading
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Viking Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VKTX) Climbs 140% After Shares Resume Trading
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Offerpad Solutions (OPAD) halted on volatility after move off highs, last up 41%
- AEye (LIDR) halted on volatility after a spike higher; last up 60.7%
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Berkeley Lights (BLI) on Short-Seller Related Sell-Off, Trims More Tesla (TSLA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!