Vapor Corp. (VPCO) Ramps Higher Again
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Momentum favorite Vapor Corp. (NASDAQ: VPCO) is at it again Tuesday.
Vapor is up 24 percent on the session with extremely heavy volume. The stock is trading at its highest levels since August 2014 and is nearing the key $4 kevel.
Since the middle of last month, shares of Vapor have gained about 200 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Finance Online (JRJC) halted on volatility after spiking 23.6% higher
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) Climbs 2.5%
- Palantir (PLTR) Traders Lower as Cathie Wood's ARK Sells Over 1.8M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!