Tilray (TLRY), Other Weed Stocks on Watch as New Jersey Signs Off on Legalized Use
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) and other weed stocks on watch as New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signs the state's new marijuana laws into law, including legalizing adult-use cannabis.
New Jersey’s broken & indefensible marijuana laws are no more.— Governor Phil Murphy (@GovMurphy) February 22, 2021
Today, I signed historic legislation to:
✅Legalize adult-use cannabis
✅Decriminalize marijuana possession in small amounts
✅Limit the use of previous marijuana convictions
✅Create a regulated cannabis marketplace pic.twitter.com/Y2pCKSgcn5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- High Tide Doubles Presence in Ottawa with new Retail Cannabis Stores in Gloucester and Kanata
- Tilray to Announce First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results on October 7, 2021
- Apyx Medical Corp. (APYX) halted on volatility after spike higher, last up 12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Politics, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!